Rehabilitation, Strength & Conditioning
The positive effects for relief from a professional remedial massage are indeed unparalleled, yet our therapists at Core Therapy understand that this relief may be in many cases 'short and temporary' due to a possible underlying cause.
This underlying cause can be; structural imbalance, neurological disorder, joint sprain (anatomical compensation), spinal degeneration or simply a repetitive strain issue.
If you are looking for long-term relief, then do not overlook the value of adding a tailored rehabilitation, strength and conditioning program to your recovery plan.
Initial assessment of movement patterns & muscle activation test (60min)
- case history
- remedial assessment (palpation of problematic location/s)
- ROM test (range of motion)
- structural balance (active/inactive muscle fibres)
- tailored strengthening program design (each individuals program is unique)
- on the floor remedial therapy
- general follow-up assistance via email/phone
Core Therapy suggest that each individual follows up with a return visit approximately one month after their initial assessment to analyse progress.
The cost for this assessment is $88.00 (private health refund may be eligible), please call Danny on 0405509429 or BOOK ONLINE.
Welcome & Book Now!